We are now accepting applications for the 2013 Summer Internship Program. We are excited to be able to continue to inspire young scientists! Last year, we received 546 applications. Of which, thirty-one interns were selected to work in diverse areas.
Some of the intern projects were:
- Isolation and Characterization of Electricity Generating Bacteria
- Characterizing the Microbial Population of Rabbit GI Tract
- Cloning Ureaplasma urealyticum: An Odyssey
- Comparative Genomics of three isolate strains in the actively serpentinizing Cedars Springs
- Coronavirus: Amplification of the HE and Spike genes in human coronavirus genomes
The 2013 JCVI Internship Program is open to accept spring and summer applications. The application process includes the submission of a resume, essay and transcripts as one PDF file via our online application site. We do not require letters of recommendation.
Information about the 2013 program can be found at http://www.jcvi.org/cms/education/internship-program/